Thursday, July 15, 2010

vows to myself

Without the daily activity of work, I must put myself to work. So without further adieu, I vow to create something new daily- whether it be a song, a hair accessory, an item of clothing to alter, something to eat that I've never made before, a home improvement, or ?

I will also try to go to bed earlier. Early to bed, early to rise is what my body wants me to do, so I must listen. I do perform late at night in clubs and bars so there will be times that I won't be able to make this happen, but on the days that I don't, sleep is the answer. It's tricky, too, when you have a night owl as a husband but I'm going to set my alarm not only to wake me up but to call me to sleep. Let's see if it works. Tonight's test: 10pm alarm.

1 comment:

  1. OH no! Reading back at this post I realized I didn't even come close to sticking to this vow! I should try it again because I'm still staying up too late! le sigh.

    ReplyDelete